Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- DevCon5 — on learning from games, Monty Sharma, Mass Unity
- jsEverywhere: Apathy is the Enemy of Awesome by Nancy Lyons
- jsEverywhere: PhoneGap CLI and PhoneGap Build Steve Gill, Adobe
- jsEverywhere: From Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery by Morten Nielsen
- jsEverywhere: End-to-End W3C APIs by Alexandre Morgaut
Monthly Archives: March 2011
RubyOnAles2011 was a blast! In addition to getting in some serious hacking with JQuery, Rails, and the eBird API, I got to meet some cool ruby people, hang out in the cozy environs of the Old St. Francis School, and … Continue reading
In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he … Continue reading
In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I … Continue reading
Next up for me is a quick jaunt up to Bend, Oregon for Ruby On Ales 2011. I’m a Rails enthusiast but haven’t really connected with the Rails community until now. Really looking forward to it!