- Heart ripped wide open by Anna Deavere Smith #NotesFromTheField 4 days ago
- less than eight hours until #PlutoFlyby, so cool! Keep rockin’ it, @NASANewHorizons ! 2 weeks ago
- I feared I’d never see another one of these: homestarrunner.com/sbemail206.html yay @StrongBadActual 2 weeks ago
- why yes, i do relax on a Saturday morning by writing unit tests for my JSON representation of the revised common lectionary. 1 month ago
- shaving update: my wife has just created transparent yaks. 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.