- why yes, i do relax on a Saturday morning by writing unit tests for my JSON representation of the revised common lectionary. 2 weeks ago
- shaving update: my wife has just created transparent yaks. 3 weeks ago
- i’m finding this very inspiring today, @frank_chimero on web design: frankchimero.com/writing/the-we… 1 month ago
- thought experiment from @mfeathers: a repo “...where every line of code written disappears exactly three months after it is written.” 1 month ago
- pondering how to use github.com/sebpiq/node-we… and #RaspberryPi to make mysterious interactive audio experiences 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.