- check out @mykmelez on publishing offline web apps using #Github pages ustream.tv/recorded/74649… 1 day ago
- just connecting @travisci to #github for the first time. it can’t find any of my repos. any suggested debugging steps? 3 days ago
- you’re saying i could use jekyll to act like a JSON API and host my data-driven site at github pages. #mindblown #githubuniverse 4 days ago
- hey, Mozilla is doing a developer conference! mzl.la/vs 1 week ago
- It says here that #Bootstrap buttons look weird on touch devices due to :hover weird, got any workarounds? github.com/twbs/bootstrap… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.