- take the survey! for Science! xkcd.com 1 day ago
- Courtesy of @canuckistani, a great analogy twitter.com/Jocmae/status/… 2 weeks ago
- courtesy of @lmorchard — shutdownify is shutting down! #worksonsomanylevels shutdownify.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @Javi: There’s only one hard problem in computer science: video conferencing software. 3 weeks ago
- hey photographers — live editing of camera RAW files, in your web browser! no plugins! #welcometothefuture v2.polarr.co/# 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.