Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- take the survey! for Science! xkcd.com 22 hours ago
- Courtesy of @canuckistani, a great analogy twitter.com/Jocmae/status/… 2 weeks ago
- courtesy of @lmorchard — shutdownify is shutting down! #worksonsomanylevels shutdownify.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @Javi: There’s only one hard problem in computer science: video conferencing software. 2 weeks ago
- hey photographers — live editing of camera RAW files, in your web browser! no plugins! #welcometothefuture v2.polarr.co/# 3 weeks ago