Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- i’m finding this very inspiring today, @frank_chimero on web design: frankchimero.com/writing/the-we… 3 hours ago
- thought experiment from @mfeathers: a repo “...where every line of code written disappears exactly three months after it is written.” 2 days ago
- pondering how to use github.com/sebpiq/node-we… and #RaspberryPi to make mysterious interactive audio experiences 1 week ago
- Airport Utility v.6 can't show the DHCP client table? srsly? #firstworldproblems 1 week ago
- Instead of borrowing a laptop from IT, I'm doing my work email this afternoon on my Raspberry Pi 2 running IceWeasel. #RaspberryPi FTW. 3 weeks ago