Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @sempf: QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a … 1 day ago
- Heart ripped wide open by Anna Deavere Smith #NotesFromTheField 1 week ago
- less than eight hours until #PlutoFlyby, so cool! Keep rockin’ it, @NASANewHorizons ! 2 weeks ago
- I feared I’d never see another one of these: homestarrunner.com/sbemail206.html yay @StrongBadActual 3 weeks ago
- why yes, i do relax on a Saturday morning by writing unit tests for my JSON representation of the revised common lectionary. 1 month ago