Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- just connecting @travisci to #github for the first time. it can’t find any of my repos. any suggested debugging steps? 1 day ago
- you’re saying i could use jekyll to act like a JSON API and host my data-driven site at github pages. #mindblown #githubuniverse 2 days ago
- hey, Mozilla is doing a developer conference! mzl.la/vs 4 days ago
- It says here that #Bootstrap buttons look weird on touch devices due to :hover weird, got any workarounds? github.com/twbs/bootstrap… 1 week ago
- firekey.org generates 2FA passwords offline using #serviceworkers, see my screencast demo at youtube.com/watch?v=itCk04… 2 weeks ago