Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- hello SF bay area people: Help! my organist for Easter just cancelled. If you know any classical keyboard players please DM me ASAP. 1 day ago
- When mail merge goes bad. http://t.co/ciho4tz4rB 4 days ago
- congrats to my colleagues working on @pdfjs, it’s now the way you view PDF’s within github! github.com/blog/1974-pdf-… 1 week ago
- my colleague @ianbicking with some well-articulated thoughts about engineering and managing: ianbicking.org/blog/2015/03/p… 3 weeks ago
- here’s how Prof. Brian Belet and I made a web audio soundscape from the sounds of birds being seen near you recently hacks.mozilla.org/2015/02/birdso… 1 month ago