Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- see my YUIConf talk about firefox devtools for web apps softwarewalker.com/2014/02/27/vid… 1 week ago
- does anybody know how to put android 4.x back on a Nexus 4 that has b2g on it? mine stalls on reboot. #mwc2014 #openwebapps demo 2 weeks ago
- printf message of the day: "debuggerd committing suicide to free the zombie!" 3 weeks ago
- sooner or later I will figure out the #SVG elliptical curve large-arc-flag and sweep-flag parameters. you'll see. 1 month ago
- my slow-motion transition from Google Image Charts to D3.js softwarewalker.com/2014/01/31/rep… 1 month ago