Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @LostOracle: last 50min on #mozilla @humble bundle! humblebundle.com Show game developers that the web is a target! Vote w/ your $ 2 days ago
- Did you know you can get Microsoft Outlook on your #firefoxOS phone? marketplace.firefox.com/app/outlook 2 days ago
- Getting fired up for 10th anniversary of Firefox in two weeks! #fx10 #chooseIndependent 3 days ago
- Vishy and Piotr take center stage at #phonegapday http://t.co/QTDbKQDm2t 6 days ago
- Piotr Zalewa about to start presenting about #firefoxOS at #phonegapday 1 week ago