Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- Courtesy of @canuckistani, a great analogy twitter.com/Jocmae/status/… 1 week ago
- courtesy of @lmorchard — shutdownify is shutting down! #worksonsomanylevels shutdownify.com 1 week ago
- RT @Javi: There’s only one hard problem in computer science: video conferencing software. 2 weeks ago
- hey photographers — live editing of camera RAW files, in your web browser! no plugins! #welcometothefuture v2.polarr.co/# 2 weeks ago
- RT @sempf: QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a … 1 month ago