Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- to the guy on the phone that pretended to be from microsoft and tricked my friend into changing his password: go directly to hell 5 days ago
- Are you Mountain View tomorrow, and want to know more about Firefox OS? I’ll see you at the Mobile Web Dev meetup! meetup.com/svmobileweb/ev… 1 week ago
- big shout out to nethack. awesome, awesome game. linuxvoice.com/nethack/ 1 week ago
- You know you've made it in the tech world when an electric violinist plays you onto the stage 2 weeks ago
- Portland says HI! http://t.co/HQ14E6RkrK 2 weeks ago