Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- if you have spare time tomorrow, please join us for Marketplace Day #FirefoxOS see blog.mozilla.org/apps/2014/06/1… 1 month ago
- awesome new app developer tools in Firefox Nightly! hacks.mozilla.org/2014/06/webide… 1 month ago
- new favorite words of wisdom: "Not my Circus, Not my Monkeys" 1 month ago
- Holy moly #CostaRica #WorldCup2014 !! 1 month ago
- Your #FirefoxOS app just works on Android, see hacks.mozilla.org/2014/06/firefo… 1 month ago