Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- check out @mykmelez on publishing offline web apps using #Github pages ustream.tv/recorded/74649… 4 days ago
- just connecting @travisci to #github for the first time. it can’t find any of my repos. any suggested debugging steps? 6 days ago
- you’re saying i could use jekyll to act like a JSON API and host my data-driven site at github pages. #mindblown #githubuniverse 1 week ago
- hey, Mozilla is doing a developer conference! mzl.la/vs 1 week ago
- It says here that #Bootstrap buttons look weird on touch devices due to :hover weird, got any workarounds? github.com/twbs/bootstrap… 2 weeks ago