Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- Vishy and Piotr take center stage at #phonegapday http://t.co/QTDbKQDm2t 1 day ago
- Piotr Zalewa about to start presenting about #firefoxOS at #phonegapday 1 day ago
- ShotClock running inside PhoneGap developer app on iOS http://t.co/VK7fQKqj5q 2 days ago
- I poured my Firefox OS app "ShotClock" into phonegap and it just worked. Nice. #Phonegapday 2 days ago
- What if you could see your three.js code in a code editor inside the 3D world you were creating? woah. youtube.com/watch?v=db-7J5… 2 weeks ago