As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- why yes, i do relax on a Saturday morning by writing unit tests for my JSON representation of the revised common lectionary. 2 weeks ago
- shaving update: my wife has just created transparent yaks. 3 weeks ago
- i’m finding this very inspiring today, @frank_chimero on web design: frankchimero.com/writing/the-we… 1 month ago
- thought experiment from @mfeathers: a repo “...where every line of code written disappears exactly three months after it is written.” 1 month ago
- pondering how to use github.com/sebpiq/node-we… and #RaspberryPi to make mysterious interactive audio experiences 1 month ago