As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @sempf: QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a … 2 days ago
- Heart ripped wide open by Anna Deavere Smith #NotesFromTheField 1 week ago
- less than eight hours until #PlutoFlyby, so cool! Keep rockin’ it, @NASANewHorizons ! 2 weeks ago
- I feared I’d never see another one of these: homestarrunner.com/sbemail206.html yay @StrongBadActual 3 weeks ago
- why yes, i do relax on a Saturday morning by writing unit tests for my JSON representation of the revised common lectionary. 1 month ago