As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- hello SF bay area people: Help! my organist for Easter just cancelled. If you know any classical keyboard players please DM me ASAP. 9 hours ago
- When mail merge goes bad. http://t.co/ciho4tz4rB 3 days ago
- congrats to my colleagues working on @pdfjs, it’s now the way you view PDF’s within github! github.com/blog/1974-pdf-… 1 week ago
- my colleague @ianbicking with some well-articulated thoughts about engineering and managing: ianbicking.org/blog/2015/03/p… 2 weeks ago
- here’s how Prof. Brian Belet and I made a web audio soundscape from the sounds of birds being seen near you recently hacks.mozilla.org/2015/02/birdso… 1 month ago