As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- i’m finding this very inspiring today, @frank_chimero on web design: frankchimero.com/writing/the-we… 11 hours ago
- thought experiment from @mfeathers: a repo “...where every line of code written disappears exactly three months after it is written.” 3 days ago
- pondering how to use github.com/sebpiq/node-we… and #RaspberryPi to make mysterious interactive audio experiences 1 week ago
- Airport Utility v.6 can't show the DHCP client table? srsly? #firstworldproblems 1 week ago
- Instead of borrowing a laptop from IT, I'm doing my work email this afternoon on my Raspberry Pi 2 running IceWeasel. #RaspberryPi FTW. 3 weeks ago