In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @slpng_giants: JFC. Not only is @twitter still providing a platform for white nationalists, they’re RECOMMENDING them. @jack has learne… 9 hours ago
- 40 mins to Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/gojpuqP3s6A — our tip jar cause this week is Four D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jhugman: "It is, without hyperbole or caveat, a piece of law which would sit more easily in a dictatorship than a democracy" "…a home… 3 days ago
- RT @tdierks: Wolves are better at controlling deer than SUVs are. pnas.org/content/118/22… 1 week ago
- 20 minutes to Friday Jazz Happy Hour! please join us at youtu.be/mrX0hOrHI2A @drlundell @yummyyo @spinnity 1 week ago