Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @spinnity: every week my delightful spouse plays jazz from our back bedroom at 5 pm pacific. Come listen in! This week featuring one of… 1 day ago
- 40 minutes to Friday Jazz Happy Hour please join us! youtu.be/TKoh0MrsGgs @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell #fridayjazzhappyhour 1 day ago
- RT @lmorchard: I FORGOT THIS EXISTED HOLY CRAP 4 days ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: This is huge!!! 4 days ago
- RT @DemocracyDocket: 🚨ALERT: The results of Maricopa County's election audit are in: NO evidence of fraud or “vote-switching” was found dur… 4 days ago