Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @TheTrueAmerica5: Fewer people developed blood clots from the Johnson and Johnson vaccine than were murdered at a FedEx facility last ni… 3 days ago
- almost time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtube.com/watch?v=l0R4Tc… #fridayjazzhappyhour @brkfslifedinner @drlundell @yummyyo @spinnity 3 days ago
- RT @TheOnion: Hundreds Of Companies Voice Opposition To GOP Voting Limits On Memo Line Of Donation Checks bit.ly/3sdZdwp https://t… 5 days ago
- RT @johnolilly: Boom. LET’S GO. 6 days ago
- come join us in 30mins for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! groups.google.com/g/unichuchoir #fridayjazzhappyhour @spinnity @drlundell @yummyyo 1 week ago