Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @spinnity: every week my delightful spouse plays jazz from our back bedroom at 5 pm pacific. Come listen in! This week featuring one of… 1 day ago
- 40 minutes to Friday Jazz Happy Hour please join us! youtu.be/TKoh0MrsGgs @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell #fridayjazzhappyhour 1 day ago
- RT @lmorchard: I FORGOT THIS EXISTED HOLY CRAP 4 days ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: This is huge!!! 4 days ago
- RT @DemocracyDocket: 🚨ALERT: The results of Maricopa County's election audit are in: NO evidence of fraud or “vote-switching” was found dur… 4 days ago