As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @slpng_giants: JFC. Not only is @twitter still providing a platform for white nationalists, they’re RECOMMENDING them. @jack has learne… 11 hours ago
- 40 mins to Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/gojpuqP3s6A — our tip jar cause this week is Four D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jhugman: "It is, without hyperbole or caveat, a piece of law which would sit more easily in a dictatorship than a democracy" "…a home… 4 days ago
- RT @tdierks: Wolves are better at controlling deer than SUVs are. pnas.org/content/118/22… 1 week ago
- 20 minutes to Friday Jazz Happy Hour! please join us at youtu.be/mrX0hOrHI2A @drlundell @yummyyo @spinnity 1 week ago