In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @cashbonez: You're only allowed to call it a Monster Energy Drink if it comes from the Monster Energy region of France 12 hours ago
- RT @brrandin: *sobs* https://t.co/nn85FLtyaB 2 days ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: “Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Harold Abelson 3 days ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: Holograms no longer cause people to be flung off of segways 1 week ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: New comic: A few suggested improvements. birdandmoon.com/comic/improvin… https://t.co/HxZxOOci8a 1 week ago