In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @rands: Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together: politico.com/story/2018/06/… 1 week ago
- RT @lmorchard: After literally decades of stripping wires with a swiss army knife blade, I bought myself this automatic wire stripper tool.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "We build our computer(systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins." - Ellen Ullman 4 weeks ago
- RT @jensimmons: “Just because you are grabbing all the low-hanging fruit doesn’t mean you are making a good fruit salad.” — me, yesterday,… 1 month ago
- RT @tanafranko: @freshelectrons on stage talking about blogging, tech culture, having a voice, and promoting diverse representation in tec… 1 month ago