In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @tedlieu: How bad is the #GrahamCassidy bill? It's so bad that @realDonaldTrump won't put his name on it. twitter.com/votevets/statu… 13 hours ago
- RT @RoKhanna: I'm glad to have passed legislation to restrict civil asset forfeiture, which allows police to take property without a crimin… 2 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Repealing the ACA is back from the dead. It’s up to us to stop Republicans from pushing this bill through. https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @ProPublica: Trump's voter fraud commission members are using private emails to conduct govt. work. It violates federal law. https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @EFF: Akram Shibly was detained at the border twice in less than a week, and his phone was confiscated with no explanation or reason. ht… 2 days ago