In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @emotionalpedant: Since we're posting weird ass bats, this is Buettikofer's epauletted fruit bat, a megabat that frankly has no business… 2 days ago
- RT @ElieNYC: Lost in the abortion ruling... @SenatorCollins said that Brett Kavanaugh would "follow precedent" when it came to abortion rig… 2 days ago
- RT @yummyyo: I’m not giving one more second of energy watching people go off bc they’re required to wear a mask in a business establishment… 2 days ago
- RT @Jaime_ASantos: In a case about abortion, every single male Justice on the Court felt the need to file an opinion expressing his own vie… 2 days ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: Birders will be like “I know a place” and then take you to a sewage lagoon. 2 days ago