In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @AnaCabrera: More than 99.99% of people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization… 5 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: I am once again asking you to get vaccinated. 5 hours ago
- RT @RikerGoogling: neopets gained sentience 9 hours ago
- RT @heather_haq: We are officially back to getting crushed by #COVID, and for #pediatricians this wave feels *worse* in many ways. And as a… 2 days ago
- come join me an hour from now for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/SFHGArSt8qo @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell @potch @ggoodale @johnolilly 2 days ago