In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @DannyDutch: The flashing of black and white these Sandpipers display is caused by their black backs and white chests. Coupled with the… 2 days ago
- RT @Vanessid: Is this my actual daughter 😍🔥https://t.co/x8OIZfPuPN 6 days ago
- RT @tribelaw: Exactly twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/… 6 days ago
- RT @benadida: I cannot express just how proud I am of the @voting_works team, and how amazing it is to work with the dedicated and incredib… 1 week ago
- RT @MaryKMcKenzie: *apple watch buzzes*: meeting in 10 *phone calendar pop up*: meeting in 10 *desktop calendar pop up*: meeting in 10 *sla… 1 week ago