In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @amandalitman: May her memory be a revolution. 11 hours ago
- RT @BeauWillimon: We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election. 11 hours ago
- almost showtime! join me for Friday Jazz Happy Hour in 30mins youtu.be/0LJTLQOLZQM @yummyyo @spinnity 13 hours ago
- RT @PhilArballo2020: Can you help us get 2,500 retweets on this? I am the Democrat running against Devin Nunes and I need your help. We are… 3 days ago
- RT @brooklynmarie: Whistleblower: There Were Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Facility | Law & Crime lawandcrime.com/high-profile/l… 4 days ago