In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @lmorchard: I FORGOT THIS EXISTED HOLY CRAP 4 hours ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: This is huge!!! 4 hours ago
- RT @DemocracyDocket: 🚨ALERT: The results of Maricopa County's election audit are in: NO evidence of fraud or “vote-switching” was found dur… 4 hours ago
- RT @seneca: Here. You need this. A tiny goat in a sweater balancing on a Capybara https://t.co/sR9don19lV 4 hours ago
- RT @PamKeithFL: You have GOT to be kidding me! They are CHARGING people after this debacle??? And not just charging, bankrupting people??… 3 days ago