In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @TheAnonJournal: BREAKING NEWS: California and Oregon Attorneys General have joined the New York Attorney General’s multi-state lawsuit… 2 hours ago
- RT @ceciliakang: We are being evacuated by security during net neutrality vote at FCC 4 hours ago
- RT @EFF: Tech pioneers say the @FCC proposal to roll back #netneutrality "gets basic facts wrong about how the technology underlying the In… 1 day ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: “And though there was only enough schadenfreude for one day, it lasted for eight days and eight nights.” 1 day ago
- RT @johnath: Murmurations always stop me in my tracks. twitter.com/getfactual/sta… 3 days ago