In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- 30mins to showtime, join us for #fridayjazzhappyhour youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk @spinnity @yummyyo 10 hours ago
- One Hour to show time! youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk 11 hours ago
- RT @gelles: The City of El Paso, Texas is hiring an attorney to collect a past due invoice for a February 2019 Trump Campaign Rally. The… 1 day ago
- This Friday, a special Thanksgiving Edition of Friday Jazz Happy Hour — youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk 3 days ago
- RT @ElectProject: As we near Thanksgiving, my heartfelt thanks to all the election officials who put themselves in danger so that our democ… 3 days ago