In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @PreetBharara: So you’re a House Dem. You’re not sure impeachment is electorally smart but you ARE sure impeachment is constitutionally… 5 days ago
- #mcclellan03 https://t.co/w1cCB9Rv5g 5 days ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: I have a new comic about Gyrfalcons, in which I learned that drawing them isn’t too hard - you just draw a beefy peregri… 2 weeks ago
- RT @arcadeseals: me: [googling] what do leg bleeding raccoon bite google: elevate and apply pressure me: [lifting raccoon real high] apo… 1 month ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "Telling a programmer there's already a library to do X is like telling a songwriter there's already a song about love." -… 1 month ago