In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @Naturalist_Sam: Every time I photograph Sanderlings, the photos reveal moments that happen too fast for your eyes to see at the time, j… 11 hours ago
- grab a beverage and join us for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/ngSqqLNxvgo today's setlist includes Al Jolso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @realStanVG: Quick question for the conservative Christians — who better fit your vision of Jesus, Ron DeSantis who used 50 migrants as… 4 days ago
- almost time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! Tune in for an experimental closer, plus Harold Arlen, Pee Wee Ellis, and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greerwig: “Clack” fan phylogeny https://t.co/gw5KsmzlIy 1 week ago