In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @jfbastien: Clearly .hpp Lovecraft is the only CV-qualified author for this book. https://t.co/hGQbnbvPO6 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight I'm casting a protection spell on you from the moment you get home through your nighttime ritual til you close your… 1 week ago
- RT @rtraister: I wrote about Serena: thecut.com/2018/09/serena… 2 weeks ago
- RT @goopery: I am cackling https://t.co/F1lJyYEuqg 2 weeks ago
- RT @inobscurity: strongbad emails contributed significantly more to popular culture than james cameron's avatar 2 weeks ago