In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @humphd: Not good thehackernews.com/2021/10/popula… 1 day ago
- RT @CALFIRECZU: ‼️ EVACUATION WARNING‼️ to areas in San Mateo County CLICK HERE ▶️▶️▶️ tinyurl.com/cuaar3sh #CaWx #California https://t.… 1 day ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour in 15mins! youtu.be/reLwPwmrFZk our tip jar charity this week is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Friday Jazz happy hour coming up this afternoon, please joins us! Our tip jar today is aicls.org… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Sifill_LDF: Yes, I am horrified by this story. I want to lift up the attorneys who represented these children & families and received f… 2 weeks ago