In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @jdickerson: “Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in th… 1 week ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Grateful for the light in this room, in the world, and in your eyes. Let's go. 1 week ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: Fixed an issue where you sometimes couldn’t compliment Stephanie 2 weeks ago
- RT @waltshaub: So now it’s Tuesday, @AjitPaiFCC. It has been crickets from you since Friday. Are you going to release a written determinati… 2 weeks ago