In his recent post “Data-Rich Development”, Michael Feathers talks about supplementing the recent emphasis on incremental design through TDD with a longer-term perspective gained through analyzing changes to the codebase over time. As a budding source code miner myself, I was heartened to learn that he’s thinking similar thoughts.
- RT @bfrancis: Found out yesterday that it's my turn on the #MozillaLifeboat after an incredible eight year journey. Possibly going freelan… 4 hours ago
- RT @Sifill_LDF: Want to acknowledge the hard & exhausting work of @RepAdamSchiff and the team of House Managers who, whatever the ultimate… 1 day ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Conducting this impeachment trial is one of our biggest responsibilities as senators. Let’s focus on the facts. Let’s f… 1 day ago
- RT @SenGillibrand: To my Republican colleagues who've complained that there's no new evidence in this impeachment trial: You voted more tha… 1 day ago
- RT @justinamash: “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.” Yet, the president’s counsel keep pretending it was the H… 4 days ago