As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @PreetBharara: So you’re a House Dem. You’re not sure impeachment is electorally smart but you ARE sure impeachment is constitutionally… 5 days ago
- #mcclellan03 https://t.co/w1cCB9Rv5g 5 days ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: I have a new comic about Gyrfalcons, in which I learned that drawing them isn’t too hard - you just draw a beefy peregri… 2 weeks ago
- RT @arcadeseals: me: [googling] what do leg bleeding raccoon bite google: elevate and apply pressure me: [lifting raccoon real high] apo… 1 month ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "Telling a programmer there's already a library to do X is like telling a songwriter there's already a song about love." -… 1 month ago