As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gmorning. How long are you going to keep carrying that one conversation in your heart? The one where you said or did the ex… 2 hours ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight. Sweet Moses, look at us Our bedroom is full of shadows And daylight seems miles away But we are LIVING We will bo… 2 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: What if—and hear me out because this will sound CRAZY—instead of interviewing a few voters at a time in a bar in Pennsyl… 2 days ago
- RT @Grady_Booch: Ada Lovelace devised the first program. Grace Hopper wrote the first complier. Margaret Hamilton started the field of soft… 1 week ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: Do not get lost in a sea of despair. Be hopeful, be optimistic. Our struggle is not the struggle of a day, a week, a mont… 3 weeks ago