As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @deray: this. twitter.com/bakari_sellers… 1 day ago
- RT @laurasessions10: THREAD 1. What happened in Niger. 3 days ago
- RT @xaprb: Remember, everyone who confuses correlation and causation ends up dead. 3 days ago
- RT @x0rz: Writing to /dev/null https://t.co/cVoka51CYS 5 days ago
- RT @errandsans: Probably my favorite church sign to date. #antiwarsocialist https://t.co/oQT5J3govP 6 days ago