As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @jdickerson: “Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in th… 1 week ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Grateful for the light in this room, in the world, and in your eyes. Let's go. 1 week ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: Fixed an issue where you sometimes couldn’t compliment Stephanie 2 weeks ago
- RT @waltshaub: So now it’s Tuesday, @AjitPaiFCC. It has been crickets from you since Friday. Are you going to release a written determinati… 2 weeks ago