As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @sbholtrop: The mobile web in 2017 https://t.co/cY5g6ZFIZt 2 days ago
- RT @danwlin: 2016: I can’t wait for this year to end. Next year can’t be worse. 2017: Remember to call your senators and ask them not to k… 2 days ago
- RT @melindagates: Thank you, @reidhoffman, for amplifying this story, and urging all of us to do our part to solve this problem. #DecencyPl… 3 days ago
- RT @SandraFluke: Fight to stop #TrumpCare will be won in these 10 states. @IndivisibleTeam has everything you need to get to work https://… 4 days ago
- RT @Interior: Celebrating the oldest conservation effort in America: the Duck Stamp 🦆 on.doi.gov/DuckStamp https://t.co/j90pTBAqK5 6 days ago