As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @ComdtUSCG: Today you will not be receiving your regularly scheduled paycheck. To the best of my knowledge, this marks the first time in… 1 day ago
- RT @AlexJamesFitz: MARIE KONDO: "What about these ZipLoc bags of Cat-5 and USB cables under your bed?" ME: "They spark joy." KONDO: "But… 4 days ago
- RT @KateAronoff: AP FACT CHECK: Leia put the blame for the destruction of Alderaan on Darth Vader. But it takes two to tango. Vader shootin… 6 days ago
- RT @GailSimone: Okay, Tony Stark is injured and Rhody isn’t available, so he calls Dr. Buckaroo Bonzai to wear the Iron Man armor, and when… 6 days ago
- RT @HuffPost: "She blinked back the flood of tears she’d been holding since God knows when. She said, 'It’s just, when he has Fox, he has O… 1 week ago