As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @jensimmons: “Just because you are grabbing all the low-hanging fruit doesn’t mean you are making a good fruit salad.” — me, yesterday,… 1 week ago
- RT @tanafranko: @freshelectrons on stage talking about blogging, tech culture, having a voice, and promoting diverse representation in tec… 1 week ago
- RT @fwenzel: Omg this is huge twitter.com/github/status/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Frederick P. Brooks 1 month ago
- RT @rands: My answer to most bad moods: build something… with your hands… now. 1 month ago