As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @xkcdComic: Security Advice xkcd.com/1820/ m.xkcd.com/1820/ https://t.co/UtnOCA0tey 4 days ago
- RT @EFF: Forget actual security—the new air travel device ban isn't even good security theater. eff.org/deeplinks/2017… 1 month ago
- RT @highlyanne: Cutting @NOAA's satellite budget makes our country less safe from weather hazards. Tornado warnings, weather prediction, et… 1 month ago
- RT @spinnity: Hells yeah. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 2 months ago
- RT @MikeRogers0: 100% code coverage from Unit Tests https://t.co/6X7HlmbNdv 2 months ago