As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 113 is in about half an hour, please join us!! youtu.be/nAFvdIaHBQc our Tip Jar Char… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @madhava: O (9yo): “Daddy - is there a job where you eat bananas… professionally?” 6 days ago
- It’s time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 112, please join us! youtu.be/EnurztZItgI Our tip jar charity today is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @propublica: “Yes. I’m saying that the entire thing was fabricated. It’s all bullshit.” propub.li/3wjcxUD 2 weeks ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour eleventy-one is now! youtu.be/leI4x1fedrQ Our tip jar charity today is @SCVASAudubon in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago