As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @SteveStuWill: Incredible visualisation: Birds migrating across Europe, tracked by GPS. https://t.co/PjUS07M5z4 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaGillmor: We terminated the 49ers non-NFL events agreement because we discovered fraud and wage theft. They mismanaged a public faci… 2 days ago
- RT @viewsourceconf: Get ready for our Day 1 #ViewSourceConf Conversation Corner—What’s New in @Firefox? Hear insights from our phenomenal… 3 days ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: THIS FRIDAY: the whole world is striking for a livable climate, for the people they love, and for the animals they adore… 5 days ago
- RT @hwine: RT @AOC: Incredibly powerful, must-watch moment. Thank you, @esglaude. https://t.co/BAHjTAhZ80 #fb 1 month ago