As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @rogersteenband: So this happened last weekend... @wfwalker and Roger jazzed up the annual @SCVASAudubon dinner. 🎼🎹🎸 https://t.co/mj1ruL… 2 days ago
- RT @notstevenwhite: "Why do old people keep getting scammed by phone calls?" wonders a generation that just sent a headshot and access to t… 3 days ago
- RT @jaymaymo: Let me tell you how to ACTUALLY spot a “10x engineer” (fuckin THREAD) 1 week ago
- RT @riggaroo: User Interface vs The Underlying Code #programming https://t.co/Vd1I8XhBqF 2 weeks ago
- RT @ABC: Migrant children at least two U.S. Customs and Border Protection facilities face conditions one doctor described as comparable to… 3 weeks ago