As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @jfbastien: Clearly .hpp Lovecraft is the only CV-qualified author for this book. https://t.co/hGQbnbvPO6 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight I'm casting a protection spell on you from the moment you get home through your nighttime ritual til you close your… 1 week ago
- RT @rtraister: I wrote about Serena: thecut.com/2018/09/serena… 2 weeks ago
- RT @goopery: I am cackling https://t.co/F1lJyYEuqg 2 weeks ago
- RT @inobscurity: strongbad emails contributed significantly more to popular culture than james cameron's avatar 2 weeks ago