As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @dokas: This is an excellent article on the history of women in computer programming, stringing together many threads of biographies and… 4 days ago
- RT @changelog: “This technical debt can wait. I have a feature to deliver!” https://t.co/OrUZgGUbwV 1 week ago
- RT @kimalex3: At #countyelections conference @benadida says for election security and voter confidence we need evidence of the absence of p… 1 week ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: This entire black history month has been like a terrible sociology 101 class where no one did the reading. 2 weeks ago
- RT @ASpittel: The most important skill to have as a programmer is the ability to teach yourself new things effectively and efficiently. Yo… 2 weeks ago