As an engineer working in both startup and enterprise environments, I have a passion for well-designed, well-tested code. As an engineering leader, I make a daily effort to unblock my developers, inspire better coding practice, and keep my team focused on what the customer values most. By encouraging peer-to-peer communication, I foster a community of software practice that can lead to radical gains in productivity and quality.
- RT @CodeWisdom: “Thinking doesn’t guarantee that we won’t make mistakes. But not thinking guarantees that we will.” - Leslie Lamport 13 hours ago
- RT @scottbix: A water bottle lobbyist becomes deputy interior secretary and a ban on selling water bottles in national parks dies. https://… 18 hours ago
- RT @billyeichner: So, you're all gonna vote from now on, right? Cause none of these tweets mean anything if you don't actually get off your… 1 day ago
- RT @spinnity: @roofpig Whoa. That feels new. 1 day ago
- RT @GoatUserStories: As a goat, I want to support the more vulnerable members of my team so that we're a stronger team of goats & friends.… 1 day ago