In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @DannyDutch: The flashing of black and white these Sandpipers display is caused by their black backs and white chests. Coupled with the… 2 days ago
- RT @Vanessid: Is this my actual daughter 😍🔥https://t.co/x8OIZfPuPN 6 days ago
- RT @tribelaw: Exactly twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/… 6 days ago
- RT @benadida: I cannot express just how proud I am of the @voting_works team, and how amazing it is to work with the dedicated and incredib… 1 week ago
- RT @MaryKMcKenzie: *apple watch buzzes*: meeting in 10 *phone calendar pop up*: meeting in 10 *desktop calendar pop up*: meeting in 10 *sla… 1 week ago