In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @emotionalpedant: Since we're posting weird ass bats, this is Buettikofer's epauletted fruit bat, a megabat that frankly has no business… 2 days ago
- RT @ElieNYC: Lost in the abortion ruling... @SenatorCollins said that Brett Kavanaugh would "follow precedent" when it came to abortion rig… 2 days ago
- RT @yummyyo: I’m not giving one more second of energy watching people go off bc they’re required to wear a mask in a business establishment… 2 days ago
- RT @Jaime_ASantos: In a case about abortion, every single male Justice on the Court felt the need to file an opinion expressing his own vie… 2 days ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: Birders will be like “I know a place” and then take you to a sewage lagoon. 2 days ago