In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @AnaCabrera: More than 99.99% of people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization… 3 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: I am once again asking you to get vaccinated. 4 hours ago
- RT @RikerGoogling: neopets gained sentience 8 hours ago
- RT @heather_haq: We are officially back to getting crushed by #COVID, and for #pediatricians this wave feels *worse* in many ways. And as a… 2 days ago
- come join me an hour from now for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/SFHGArSt8qo @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell @potch @ggoodale @johnolilly 2 days ago