In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @OutAndAbouter: Experts say we may be as little as two days away from finally leaving the March Age. The next epoch is provisionally bei… 1 day ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair when a man takes this whole universe for a vast… 3 days ago
- RT @parabasis: Now would be a great time for new strongbad emails. Just saying. 3 days ago
- grab a beverage and join me at 5pm PDT tomorrow (Fri, Mar 27) for Jazz Happy Hour from my back room! youtu.be/8OIItLaezQk 4 days ago
- RT @EffinBirds: https://t.co/Bckjm1Z6jy 6 days ago