In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @amandalitman: May her memory be a revolution. 10 hours ago
- RT @BeauWillimon: We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election. 10 hours ago
- almost showtime! join me for Friday Jazz Happy Hour in 30mins youtu.be/0LJTLQOLZQM @yummyyo @spinnity 12 hours ago
- RT @PhilArballo2020: Can you help us get 2,500 retweets on this? I am the Democrat running against Devin Nunes and I need your help. We are… 3 days ago
- RT @brooklynmarie: Whistleblower: There Were Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Facility | Law & Crime lawandcrime.com/high-profile/l… 4 days ago