In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- 30mins to showtime, join us for #fridayjazzhappyhour youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk @spinnity @yummyyo 9 hours ago
- One Hour to show time! youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk 10 hours ago
- RT @gelles: The City of El Paso, Texas is hiring an attorney to collect a past due invoice for a February 2019 Trump Campaign Rally. The… 1 day ago
- This Friday, a special Thanksgiving Edition of Friday Jazz Happy Hour — youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk 3 days ago
- RT @ElectProject: As we near Thanksgiving, my heartfelt thanks to all the election officials who put themselves in danger so that our democ… 3 days ago