In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @hood_naturalist: Bird Girl, MSc Ok I promise I’m done yall lol 📷: Benny Mendoza https://t.co/RWxiIOfpD4 1 day ago
- 40 mins to Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/Bi8XaJ4O-0I #fridayjazzhappyhour @yummyyo @drlundell @spinnity 2 days ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Breaking: CDC says fully-vaccinated people can turn off SMS 2FA, use the same password for everything again. 3 days ago
- RT @BBC: Here's 95 years of David Attenborough squeezed into an incredible 95 seconds. Happy Birthday! https://t.co/j6Mhy6xzq6 1 week ago
- RT @BirdersFund: Please RT! The Black and Latinx Birders Scholarship application period is OPEN and we have scholarships to give! Deadline… 1 week ago