In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 113 is in about half an hour, please join us!! youtu.be/nAFvdIaHBQc our Tip Jar Char… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @madhava: O (9yo): “Daddy - is there a job where you eat bananas… professionally?” 6 days ago
- It’s time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 112, please join us! youtu.be/EnurztZItgI Our tip jar charity today is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @propublica: “Yes. I’m saying that the entire thing was fabricated. It’s all bullshit.” propub.li/3wjcxUD 2 weeks ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour eleventy-one is now! youtu.be/leI4x1fedrQ Our tip jar charity today is @SCVASAudubon in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago