In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @Naturalist_Sam: Every time I photograph Sanderlings, the photos reveal moments that happen too fast for your eyes to see at the time, j… 10 hours ago
- grab a beverage and join us for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/ngSqqLNxvgo today's setlist includes Al Jolso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @realStanVG: Quick question for the conservative Christians — who better fit your vision of Jesus, Ron DeSantis who used 50 migrants as… 4 days ago
- almost time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! Tune in for an experimental closer, plus Harold Arlen, Pee Wee Ellis, and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greerwig: “Clack” fan phylogeny https://t.co/gw5KsmzlIy 1 week ago