In this timeless essay about how developers typically approach implementing a standard or specification, Mark Pilgrim mercilessly divides us developers into Morons and Assholes. I imagine you don’t want to chose one or the other, but after reading what he means, you’ll realize how very right he is. An absolutely brilliant piece of writing.
- RT @humphd: Not good thehackernews.com/2021/10/popula… 1 day ago
- RT @CALFIRECZU: ‼️ EVACUATION WARNING‼️ to areas in San Mateo County CLICK HERE ▶️▶️▶️ tinyurl.com/cuaar3sh #CaWx #California https://t.… 1 day ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour in 15mins! youtu.be/reLwPwmrFZk our tip jar charity this week is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Friday Jazz happy hour coming up this afternoon, please joins us! Our tip jar today is aicls.org… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Sifill_LDF: Yes, I am horrified by this story. I want to lift up the attorneys who represented these children & families and received f… 2 weeks ago