I heard about this from @ralekseenkov. TDGotchi is an Eclipse plug-in that creates a virtual pet, like the old Tamagotchi, except that this one doesn’t thrive on simulated feedings. It thrives on watching you fix failing unit tests and do refactoring. Conversely, if you let your tests continue to fail, TDGotchi gets sicker and sicker. Don’t let this happen!
- RT @emotionalpedant: Since we're posting weird ass bats, this is Buettikofer's epauletted fruit bat, a megabat that frankly has no business… 2 days ago
- RT @ElieNYC: Lost in the abortion ruling... @SenatorCollins said that Brett Kavanaugh would "follow precedent" when it came to abortion rig… 2 days ago
- RT @yummyyo: I’m not giving one more second of energy watching people go off bc they’re required to wear a mask in a business establishment… 2 days ago
- RT @Jaime_ASantos: In a case about abortion, every single male Justice on the Court felt the need to file an opinion expressing his own vie… 2 days ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: Birders will be like “I know a place” and then take you to a sewage lagoon. 2 days ago