I heard about this from @ralekseenkov. TDGotchi is an Eclipse plug-in that creates a virtual pet, like the old Tamagotchi, except that this one doesn’t thrive on simulated feedings. It thrives on watching you fix failing unit tests and do refactoring. Conversely, if you let your tests continue to fail, TDGotchi gets sicker and sicker. Don’t let this happen!
- RT @jdickerson: “Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in th… 1 week ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Grateful for the light in this room, in the world, and in your eyes. Let's go. 1 week ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: Fixed an issue where you sometimes couldn’t compliment Stephanie 2 weeks ago
- RT @waltshaub: So now it’s Tuesday, @AjitPaiFCC. It has been crickets from you since Friday. Are you going to release a written determinati… 2 weeks ago