I heard about this from @ralekseenkov. TDGotchi is an Eclipse plug-in that creates a virtual pet, like the old Tamagotchi, except that this one doesn’t thrive on simulated feedings. It thrives on watching you fix failing unit tests and do refactoring. Conversely, if you let your tests continue to fail, TDGotchi gets sicker and sicker. Don’t let this happen!
- RT @rands: Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together: politico.com/story/2018/06/… 1 week ago
- RT @lmorchard: After literally decades of stripping wires with a swiss army knife blade, I bought myself this automatic wire stripper tool.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "We build our computer(systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins." - Ellen Ullman 4 weeks ago
- RT @jensimmons: “Just because you are grabbing all the low-hanging fruit doesn’t mean you are making a good fruit salad.” — me, yesterday,… 1 month ago
- RT @tanafranko: @freshelectrons on stage talking about blogging, tech culture, having a voice, and promoting diverse representation in tec… 1 month ago