I heard about this from @ralekseenkov. TDGotchi is an Eclipse plug-in that creates a virtual pet, like the old Tamagotchi, except that this one doesn’t thrive on simulated feedings. It thrives on watching you fix failing unit tests and do refactoring. Conversely, if you let your tests continue to fail, TDGotchi gets sicker and sicker. Don’t let this happen!
- RT @OutAndAbouter: Experts say we may be as little as two days away from finally leaving the March Age. The next epoch is provisionally bei… 1 day ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair when a man takes this whole universe for a vast… 3 days ago
- RT @parabasis: Now would be a great time for new strongbad emails. Just saying. 3 days ago
- grab a beverage and join me at 5pm PDT tomorrow (Fri, Mar 27) for Jazz Happy Hour from my back room! youtu.be/8OIItLaezQk 4 days ago
- RT @EffinBirds: https://t.co/Bckjm1Z6jy 6 days ago