Ever since I first discovered Michael Feather’s “Working Effectively with Legacy Code” I’ve been a huge fan. I find it both inspiring and a great book to teach from. While catching up on his blog this morning, I read that instead of a second edition of that book, he’s planning a sequel called Brutal Refactoring. I can’t wait!
- RT @jdickerson: “Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in th… 1 week ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Grateful for the light in this room, in the world, and in your eyes. Let's go. 1 week ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: Fixed an issue where you sometimes couldn’t compliment Stephanie 2 weeks ago
- RT @waltshaub: So now it’s Tuesday, @AjitPaiFCC. It has been crickets from you since Friday. Are you going to release a written determinati… 2 weeks ago