Ever since I first discovered Michael Feather’s “Working Effectively with Legacy Code” I’ve been a huge fan. I find it both inspiring and a great book to teach from. While catching up on his blog this morning, I read that instead of a second edition of that book, he’s planning a sequel called Brutal Refactoring. I can’t wait!
- RT @PreetBharara: So you’re a House Dem. You’re not sure impeachment is electorally smart but you ARE sure impeachment is constitutionally… 5 days ago
- #mcclellan03 https://t.co/w1cCB9Rv5g 5 days ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: I have a new comic about Gyrfalcons, in which I learned that drawing them isn’t too hard - you just draw a beefy peregri… 2 weeks ago
- RT @arcadeseals: me: [googling] what do leg bleeding raccoon bite google: elevate and apply pressure me: [lifting raccoon real high] apo… 1 month ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "Telling a programmer there's already a library to do X is like telling a songwriter there's already a song about love." -… 1 month ago