Ever since I first discovered Michael Feather’s “Working Effectively with Legacy Code” I’ve been a huge fan. I find it both inspiring and a great book to teach from. While catching up on his blog this morning, I read that instead of a second edition of that book, he’s planning a sequel called Brutal Refactoring. I can’t wait!
- RT @TheAnonJournal: BREAKING NEWS: California and Oregon Attorneys General have joined the New York Attorney General’s multi-state lawsuit… 2 hours ago
- RT @ceciliakang: We are being evacuated by security during net neutrality vote at FCC 4 hours ago
- RT @EFF: Tech pioneers say the @FCC proposal to roll back #netneutrality "gets basic facts wrong about how the technology underlying the In… 1 day ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: “And though there was only enough schadenfreude for one day, it lasted for eight days and eight nights.” 1 day ago
- RT @johnath: Murmurations always stop me in my tracks. twitter.com/getfactual/sta… 3 days ago