Ever since I first discovered Michael Feather’s “Working Effectively with Legacy Code” I’ve been a huge fan. I find it both inspiring and a great book to teach from. While catching up on his blog this morning, I read that instead of a second edition of that book, he’s planning a sequel called Brutal Refactoring. I can’t wait!
- RT @rands: Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together: politico.com/story/2018/06/… 1 week ago
- RT @lmorchard: After literally decades of stripping wires with a swiss army knife blade, I bought myself this automatic wire stripper tool.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "We build our computer(systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins." - Ellen Ullman 4 weeks ago
- RT @jensimmons: “Just because you are grabbing all the low-hanging fruit doesn’t mean you are making a good fruit salad.” — me, yesterday,… 1 month ago
- RT @tanafranko: @freshelectrons on stage talking about blogging, tech culture, having a voice, and promoting diverse representation in tec… 1 month ago