Ever since I first discovered Michael Feather’s “Working Effectively with Legacy Code” I’ve been a huge fan. I find it both inspiring and a great book to teach from. While catching up on his blog this morning, I read that instead of a second edition of that book, he’s planning a sequel called Brutal Refactoring. I can’t wait!
- RT @cashbonez: You're only allowed to call it a Monster Energy Drink if it comes from the Monster Energy region of France 11 hours ago
- RT @brrandin: *sobs* https://t.co/nn85FLtyaB 1 day ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: “Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Harold Abelson 3 days ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: Holograms no longer cause people to be flung off of segways 1 week ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: New comic: A few suggested improvements. birdandmoon.com/comic/improvin… https://t.co/HxZxOOci8a 1 week ago