In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- 30mins to showtime, join us for #fridayjazzhappyhour youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk @spinnity @yummyyo 10 hours ago
- One Hour to show time! youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk 11 hours ago
- RT @gelles: The City of El Paso, Texas is hiring an attorney to collect a past due invoice for a February 2019 Trump Campaign Rally. The… 1 day ago
- This Friday, a special Thanksgiving Edition of Friday Jazz Happy Hour — youtu.be/8W4XQTLdajk 3 days ago
- RT @ElectProject: As we near Thanksgiving, my heartfelt thanks to all the election officials who put themselves in danger so that our democ… 3 days ago