In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @amandalitman: May her memory be a revolution. 11 hours ago
- RT @BeauWillimon: We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election. 11 hours ago
- almost showtime! join me for Friday Jazz Happy Hour in 30mins youtu.be/0LJTLQOLZQM @yummyyo @spinnity 13 hours ago
- RT @PhilArballo2020: Can you help us get 2,500 retweets on this? I am the Democrat running against Devin Nunes and I need your help. We are… 3 days ago
- RT @brooklynmarie: Whistleblower: There Were Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Facility | Law & Crime lawandcrime.com/high-profile/l… 4 days ago