In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @humphd: Not good thehackernews.com/2021/10/popula… 1 day ago
- RT @CALFIRECZU: ‼️ EVACUATION WARNING‼️ to areas in San Mateo County CLICK HERE ▶️▶️▶️ tinyurl.com/cuaar3sh #CaWx #California https://t.… 1 day ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour in 15mins! youtu.be/reLwPwmrFZk our tip jar charity this week is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Friday Jazz happy hour coming up this afternoon, please joins us! Our tip jar today is aicls.org… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Sifill_LDF: Yes, I am horrified by this story. I want to lift up the attorneys who represented these children & families and received f… 2 weeks ago