In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- So great! twitter.com/yummyyo/status… 3 days ago
- Time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 147, please grab your beverage and join us! youtu.be/Br0IvlZAJVs Our tip jar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 146 is almost upon us! youtu.be/_UbYlUluq8M @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell 1 week ago
- almost time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/twnyETfghJY our tip jar charity today is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- it's time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 144, please join us! youtu.be/AgOf7ObdkGY Our tip jar charity today is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago