In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @OutAndAbouter: Experts say we may be as little as two days away from finally leaving the March Age. The next epoch is provisionally bei… 1 day ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair when a man takes this whole universe for a vast… 3 days ago
- RT @parabasis: Now would be a great time for new strongbad emails. Just saying. 3 days ago
- grab a beverage and join me at 5pm PDT tomorrow (Fri, Mar 27) for Jazz Happy Hour from my back room! youtu.be/8OIItLaezQk 4 days ago
- RT @EffinBirds: https://t.co/Bckjm1Z6jy 6 days ago