In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @emotionalpedant: Since we're posting weird ass bats, this is Buettikofer's epauletted fruit bat, a megabat that frankly has no business… 2 days ago
- RT @ElieNYC: Lost in the abortion ruling... @SenatorCollins said that Brett Kavanaugh would "follow precedent" when it came to abortion rig… 2 days ago
- RT @yummyyo: I’m not giving one more second of energy watching people go off bc they’re required to wear a mask in a business establishment… 2 days ago
- RT @Jaime_ASantos: In a case about abortion, every single male Justice on the Court felt the need to file an opinion expressing his own vie… 2 days ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: Birders will be like “I know a place” and then take you to a sewage lagoon. 2 days ago