In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @Naturalist_Sam: Every time I photograph Sanderlings, the photos reveal moments that happen too fast for your eyes to see at the time, j… 11 hours ago
- grab a beverage and join us for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/ngSqqLNxvgo today's setlist includes Al Jolso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @realStanVG: Quick question for the conservative Christians — who better fit your vision of Jesus, Ron DeSantis who used 50 migrants as… 4 days ago
- almost time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! Tune in for an experimental closer, plus Harold Arlen, Pee Wee Ellis, and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greerwig: “Clack” fan phylogeny https://t.co/gw5KsmzlIy 1 week ago