In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 113 is in about half an hour, please join us!! youtu.be/nAFvdIaHBQc our Tip Jar Char… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @madhava: O (9yo): “Daddy - is there a job where you eat bananas… professionally?” 6 days ago
- It’s time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 112, please join us! youtu.be/EnurztZItgI Our tip jar charity today is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @propublica: “Yes. I’m saying that the entire thing was fabricated. It’s all bullshit.” propub.li/3wjcxUD 2 weeks ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour eleventy-one is now! youtu.be/leI4x1fedrQ Our tip jar charity today is @SCVASAudubon in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago