In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @hood_naturalist: Bird Girl, MSc Ok I promise I’m done yall lol 📷: Benny Mendoza https://t.co/RWxiIOfpD4 1 day ago
- 40 mins to Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/Bi8XaJ4O-0I #fridayjazzhappyhour @yummyyo @drlundell @spinnity 2 days ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Breaking: CDC says fully-vaccinated people can turn off SMS 2FA, use the same password for everything again. 3 days ago
- RT @BBC: Here's 95 years of David Attenborough squeezed into an incredible 95 seconds. Happy Birthday! https://t.co/j6Mhy6xzq6 1 week ago
- RT @BirdersFund: Please RT! The Black and Latinx Birders Scholarship application period is OPEN and we have scholarships to give! Deadline… 1 week ago