In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @lmorchard: I FORGOT THIS EXISTED HOLY CRAP 4 hours ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: This is huge!!! 4 hours ago
- RT @DemocracyDocket: 🚨ALERT: The results of Maricopa County's election audit are in: NO evidence of fraud or “vote-switching” was found dur… 4 hours ago
- RT @seneca: Here. You need this. A tiny goat in a sweater balancing on a Capybara https://t.co/sR9don19lV 4 hours ago
- RT @PamKeithFL: You have GOT to be kidding me! They are CHARGING people after this debacle??? And not just charging, bankrupting people??… 3 days ago