In this May 2011 post, Michael Feathers asks us to consider the cost of carrying around all that legacy code, making an analogy with how lean manufacturing folks become more efficient by reducing the amount of stuff they have lying around.
- RT @AnaCabrera: More than 99.99% of people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization… 5 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: I am once again asking you to get vaccinated. 5 hours ago
- RT @RikerGoogling: neopets gained sentience 10 hours ago
- RT @heather_haq: We are officially back to getting crushed by #COVID, and for #pediatricians this wave feels *worse* in many ways. And as a… 2 days ago
- come join me an hour from now for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/SFHGArSt8qo @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell @potch @ggoodale @johnolilly 2 days ago