In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.
- RT @bfrancis: Found out yesterday that it's my turn on the #MozillaLifeboat after an incredible eight year journey. Possibly going freelan… 3 hours ago
- RT @Sifill_LDF: Want to acknowledge the hard & exhausting work of @RepAdamSchiff and the team of House Managers who, whatever the ultimate… 1 day ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Conducting this impeachment trial is one of our biggest responsibilities as senators. Let’s focus on the facts. Let’s f… 1 day ago
- RT @SenGillibrand: To my Republican colleagues who've complained that there's no new evidence in this impeachment trial: You voted more tha… 1 day ago
- RT @justinamash: “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.” Yet, the president’s counsel keep pretending it was the H… 4 days ago