In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.
- RT @lmorchard: I FORGOT THIS EXISTED HOLY CRAP 3 hours ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: This is huge!!! 3 hours ago
- RT @DemocracyDocket: 🚨ALERT: The results of Maricopa County's election audit are in: NO evidence of fraud or “vote-switching” was found dur… 3 hours ago
- RT @seneca: Here. You need this. A tiny goat in a sweater balancing on a Capybara https://t.co/sR9don19lV 3 hours ago
- RT @PamKeithFL: You have GOT to be kidding me! They are CHARGING people after this debacle??? And not just charging, bankrupting people??… 3 days ago