Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @doctorow: I spend a lot of time looking in detail at abusive situations where tech plays a starring role: stalkerware, bossware, remote… 6 hours ago
- RT @drlundell: Kevin McCarthy wants us to forget what we saw and share blame equally. There were NOT very fine people on both sides. Nope.… 6 hours ago
- RT @esglaude: We cannot separate what happened on January 6th from the racial reckoning we face as a country. We MUST see the two as inextr… 7 hours ago
- RT @offbeatoliv: I hope this email finds you living in a shotgun shack. 7 hours ago
- RT @rtanglao: "We don't need no Re-Ron We don't need no Re-Ron, you know We don't need no Re-Ron We've seen all the Re-Rons before" #GilSco… 1 day ago