Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @SteveStuWill: Incredible visualisation: Birds migrating across Europe, tracked by GPS. https://t.co/PjUS07M5z4 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaGillmor: We terminated the 49ers non-NFL events agreement because we discovered fraud and wage theft. They mismanaged a public faci… 2 days ago
- RT @viewsourceconf: Get ready for our Day 1 #ViewSourceConf Conversation Corner—What’s New in @Firefox? Hear insights from our phenomenal… 3 days ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: THIS FRIDAY: the whole world is striking for a livable climate, for the people they love, and for the animals they adore… 5 days ago
- RT @hwine: RT @AOC: Incredibly powerful, must-watch moment. Thank you, @esglaude. https://t.co/BAHjTAhZ80 #fb 1 month ago