Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- ok folks, it's Friday Jazz Happy Hour #139 starting in a few minutes, please join us! youtu.be/ezlBzx7DvTU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Hi Friday Jazz Happy Hour fans, I may have to cancel today's show due to a power outage in Santa Clara.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SantaClaraPower: Update: 3,884 customers are affected by this outage. 3 days ago
- RT @SantaClaraPower: The current outage is a very large outage affecting 5 circuits. An electrician is also responding. We will provide an… 3 days ago
- RT @paulapoundstone: I also wear a mask in public places, except on stage, but I put it right back on when I come off. I don't want to get… 1 week ago