Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @xkcdComic: Security Advice xkcd.com/1820/ m.xkcd.com/1820/ https://t.co/UtnOCA0tey 4 days ago
- RT @EFF: Forget actual security—the new air travel device ban isn't even good security theater. eff.org/deeplinks/2017… 1 month ago
- RT @highlyanne: Cutting @NOAA's satellite budget makes our country less safe from weather hazards. Tornado warnings, weather prediction, et… 1 month ago
- RT @spinnity: Hells yeah. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 2 months ago
- RT @MikeRogers0: 100% code coverage from Unit Tests https://t.co/6X7HlmbNdv 2 months ago