Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @AnaCabrera: More than 99.99% of people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization… 4 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: I am once again asking you to get vaccinated. 4 hours ago
- RT @RikerGoogling: neopets gained sentience 9 hours ago
- RT @heather_haq: We are officially back to getting crushed by #COVID, and for #pediatricians this wave feels *worse* in many ways. And as a… 2 days ago
- come join me an hour from now for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/SFHGArSt8qo @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell @potch @ggoodale @johnolilly 2 days ago