Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @spinnity: Hells yeah. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 1 week ago
- RT @MikeRogers0: 100% code coverage from Unit Tests https://t.co/6X7HlmbNdv 1 week ago
- RT @RoKhannaUSA: We need to expand access to tech jobs. Instead Trump is taking away internet service from the poor! Unbelievable! https:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RainerCvillink: Let's keep this in circulation, shall we? fb.me/8roLoMZvl 3 weeks ago
- RT @MaketheRoadAct: Fed court halted deportation of ppl caught in #MuslimBan for now. We got some refugees released. Dont sit on laurels, r… 3 weeks ago