Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @billwagner: Starting today, I’m rebranding myself. I’m not a “remote employee”. I’m a “cloud native employee”. I expect this will hel… 3 days ago
- RT @spinnity: For #GivingTuesday2019, the women’s cold weather shelter I support is running a FB campaign. We would love your support in ho… 4 days ago
- RT @DannyDutch: The flashing of black and white these Sandpipers display is caused by their black backs and white chests. Coupled with the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Vanessid: Is this my actual daughter 😍🔥https://t.co/x8OIZfPuPN 3 weeks ago
- RT @tribelaw: Exactly twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/… 3 weeks ago