Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @deray: this. twitter.com/bakari_sellers… 1 day ago
- RT @laurasessions10: THREAD 1. What happened in Niger. 3 days ago
- RT @xaprb: Remember, everyone who confuses correlation and causation ends up dead. 3 days ago
- RT @x0rz: Writing to /dev/null https://t.co/cVoka51CYS 5 days ago
- RT @errandsans: Probably my favorite church sign to date. #antiwarsocialist https://t.co/oQT5J3govP 6 days ago