Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @PreetBharara: So you’re a House Dem. You’re not sure impeachment is electorally smart but you ARE sure impeachment is constitutionally… 5 days ago
- #mcclellan03 https://t.co/w1cCB9Rv5g 5 days ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: I have a new comic about Gyrfalcons, in which I learned that drawing them isn’t too hard - you just draw a beefy peregri… 2 weeks ago
- RT @arcadeseals: me: [googling] what do leg bleeding raccoon bite google: elevate and apply pressure me: [lifting raccoon real high] apo… 1 month ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "Telling a programmer there's already a library to do X is like telling a songwriter there's already a song about love." -… 1 month ago