Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: CNN Factchecker/masochist Daniel Dale on Trump: "This was just a bombardment of dishonesty, much of what we heard bef… 7 hours ago
- RT @birdsandbri: I don’t wanna hear the dude who removed important bird protections talk about birds in a debate ever fucking again. 7 hours ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: Pundits rewarding a sitting President for acting slightly less like a toddler is how we got into this mess 8 hours ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: CALIFORNIA: TODAY is the last day to register to vote and receive your mail-in ballot before election day. Don’t sit thi… 3 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: “The investigation basically exonerated the Obama team and probably would have hurt Donald Trump’s reelection, so Barr dec… 1 week ago