Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @swingleft: 31 Republican Reps. have announced they'll be leaving their House seats. That’s 7 more than the 24 seats Democrats need to t… 2 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: A resolution overturning the FCC’s decision only needs one more Republican Senator to join us. Help us turn up the heat t… 3 days ago
- RT @whoisgarylee: 1. I’ve never tweeted before but today felt like a good day to start. 3 days ago
- RT @hwine: Little things count! You can not NOT make a difference - by action or inaction. RT @RuthanneReid: Oh. OH. https://t.co/CMzBt… 4 days ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: In memo to staff, @NPR standards editor says it is now necessary to say “shithole” on the radio so that listeners know the… 5 days ago