Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @rogersteenband: So this happened last weekend... @wfwalker and Roger jazzed up the annual @SCVASAudubon dinner. 🎼🎹🎸 https://t.co/mj1ruL… 2 days ago
- RT @notstevenwhite: "Why do old people keep getting scammed by phone calls?" wonders a generation that just sent a headshot and access to t… 3 days ago
- RT @jaymaymo: Let me tell you how to ACTUALLY spot a “10x engineer” (fuckin THREAD) 1 week ago
- RT @riggaroo: User Interface vs The Underlying Code #programming https://t.co/Vd1I8XhBqF 2 weeks ago
- RT @ABC: Migrant children at least two U.S. Customs and Border Protection facilities face conditions one doctor described as comparable to… 3 weeks ago