Morten‘s presentation is a hilarious, compelling fable of what happens when a .NET shop relying on manual processes becomes a victim of its own success and ends up with an exploding number of software versions in the field. The fable ends happily using Hudson and Jenkins for repeatable, automated deployments. Whew.
- RT @audubonsociety: Great news for birds! A federal judge has ruled that the administration's rollback of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MB… 11 hours ago
- RT @RepBarbaraLee: Low-income Alameda County residents (excluding Oakland and Berkeley) can apply to receive up to 2 months of rent assista… 15 hours ago
- RT @digitarald: Just jumped in the #MozillaLifeboat, after 9yrs open web. 3yrs @FirefoxDevTools Product Mgmt has been a 🚀. Guiding a passi… 15 hours ago
- RT @EnglishMossop: 250 fantastic folks are losing their jobs today. If you're looking for someone to be awesome in your organisation I'd lo… 18 hours ago
- RT @davidwalshblog: Sadly, after 8.5 amazing years, my Mozilla dream has come to and end. Excited for the next dream though! If you're lo… 18 hours ago