Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @boschbot: https://t.co/Z9cS3VcMlP 2 days ago
- RT @orchid8: This is just to say I have declined The meeting request That you sent This morning And which You were probably Hoping I wou… 1 week ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: “Before software can be reusable it first has to be usable.” – Ralph Johnson 1 week ago
- RT @benjaminwittes: First he came for @comey, and I said nothing because I was mad at @comey because of the Clinton email investigation and… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BirdWatchDaily: Last week, without warning, ICE deported Anwar Alomaisi, a bird photographer who has lived in the NYC area for 22 years… 3 weeks ago