Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @sbholtrop: The mobile web in 2017 https://t.co/cY5g6ZFIZt 2 days ago
- RT @danwlin: 2016: I can’t wait for this year to end. Next year can’t be worse. 2017: Remember to call your senators and ask them not to k… 2 days ago
- RT @melindagates: Thank you, @reidhoffman, for amplifying this story, and urging all of us to do our part to solve this problem. #DecencyPl… 3 days ago
- RT @SandraFluke: Fight to stop #TrumpCare will be won in these 10 states. @IndivisibleTeam has everything you need to get to work https://… 4 days ago
- RT @Interior: Celebrating the oldest conservation effort in America: the Duck Stamp 🦆 on.doi.gov/DuckStamp https://t.co/j90pTBAqK5 6 days ago