Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- ten minutes to Friday Jazz Happy Hour!! youtu.be/HM_6QdDeBy4 @yummyyo @spinnity @drlundell https://t.co/6JSqgxezwz 5 hours ago
- RT @RosemaryMosco: Have you ever looked at a tern and thought, "That bill is too small?" Then, my friend, the Large-billed Tern is for you… 2 days ago
- RT @hood_naturalist: YALL I screamed. I thought this Tussock moth caterpillar was parasitized by wasp eggs…because it WANTED me to think th… 1 week ago
- 30mins to Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/NuXghDNajFw @yummyyo @spinnity @drlundell @potch 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Bitcoin’s energy use is close to half-a-percent of all the electricity consumed in the world. This is more than seven times as… 2 weeks ago