Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @billwagner: Starting today, I’m rebranding myself. I’m not a “remote employee”. I’m a “cloud native employee”. I expect this will hel… 3 days ago
- RT @spinnity: For #GivingTuesday2019, the women’s cold weather shelter I support is running a FB campaign. We would love your support in ho… 4 days ago
- RT @DannyDutch: The flashing of black and white these Sandpipers display is caused by their black backs and white chests. Coupled with the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Vanessid: Is this my actual daughter 😍🔥https://t.co/x8OIZfPuPN 3 weeks ago
- RT @tribelaw: Exactly twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/… 3 weeks ago