Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- ok folks, it's Friday Jazz Happy Hour #139 starting in a few minutes, please join us! youtu.be/ezlBzx7DvTU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Hi Friday Jazz Happy Hour fans, I may have to cancel today's show due to a power outage in Santa Clara.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SantaClaraPower: Update: 3,884 customers are affected by this outage. 3 days ago
- RT @SantaClaraPower: The current outage is a very large outage affecting 5 circuits. An electrician is also responding. We will provide an… 3 days ago
- RT @paulapoundstone: I also wear a mask in public places, except on stage, but I put it right back on when I come off. I don't want to get… 1 week ago