Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @audubonsociety: Great news for birds! A federal judge has ruled that the administration's rollback of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MB… 10 hours ago
- RT @RepBarbaraLee: Low-income Alameda County residents (excluding Oakland and Berkeley) can apply to receive up to 2 months of rent assista… 14 hours ago
- RT @digitarald: Just jumped in the #MozillaLifeboat, after 9yrs open web. 3yrs @FirefoxDevTools Product Mgmt has been a 🚀. Guiding a passi… 14 hours ago
- RT @EnglishMossop: 250 fantastic folks are losing their jobs today. If you're looking for someone to be awesome in your organisation I'd lo… 17 hours ago
- RT @davidwalshblog: Sadly, after 8.5 amazing years, my Mozilla dream has come to and end. Excited for the next dream though! If you're lo… 17 hours ago