Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @EFF: Forget actual security—the new air travel device ban isn't even good security theater. eff.org/deeplinks/2017… 1 day ago
- RT @highlyanne: Cutting @NOAA's satellite budget makes our country less safe from weather hazards. Tornado warnings, weather prediction, et… 3 weeks ago
- RT @spinnity: Hells yeah. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 1 month ago
- RT @MikeRogers0: 100% code coverage from Unit Tests https://t.co/6X7HlmbNdv 1 month ago
- RT @RoKhannaUSA: We need to expand access to tech jobs. Instead Trump is taking away internet service from the poor! Unbelievable! https:/… 1 month ago