Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- Join me in about sixteen hours for some live tunes youtu.be/8aHUkT2wFNc “Bill performs original jazz tunes an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet 1 day ago
- RT @IjeomaOluo: Last summer our house was swatted by white supremacists, risking my 17 year old son's life, and then we were harassed in ou… 1 day ago
- RT @nytimes: An autopsy has found that Manuel Ellis, a black man who died in police custody in March in Tacoma, Washington, was killed as a… 1 day ago
- RT @waltshaub: America is going to need a truth commission. 1 day ago