Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @doctorow: I spend a lot of time looking in detail at abusive situations where tech plays a starring role: stalkerware, bossware, remote… 5 hours ago
- RT @drlundell: Kevin McCarthy wants us to forget what we saw and share blame equally. There were NOT very fine people on both sides. Nope.… 5 hours ago
- RT @esglaude: We cannot separate what happened on January 6th from the racial reckoning we face as a country. We MUST see the two as inextr… 6 hours ago
- RT @offbeatoliv: I hope this email finds you living in a shotgun shack. 6 hours ago
- RT @rtanglao: "We don't need no Re-Ron We don't need no Re-Ron, you know We don't need no Re-Ron We've seen all the Re-Rons before" #GilSco… 1 day ago