Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- it's time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour, grab a beverage and join us! youtube.com/live/4WWV1-H7m… our tip jar charity to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 152 is happening! Please join us! youtube.com/live/sRh_m871l… @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell 2 weeks ago
- Time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 151! youtube.com/live/Ob4J0wJZp… Our tip jar charity today is @FTRF @spinnity @drlundell @yummyyo 3 weeks ago
- RT @NWSBayArea: In all seriousness: Winter Storm Warnings in effect from tomorrow, the first time we've issued one since *checks notes* 201… 4 weeks ago
- hey friends, it's a milestone today -- Episode # 150 of Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago