Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- Kelp Forest near Big Sur dramatically recovered since last year, some footage I shot this weekend: youtu.be/rRaOVb9goH8 19 hours ago
- time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/eIUxG9vQkiw our tip jar charity today is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @yummyyo: The people at the polling place were mad I didn’t bring Quin & gave me extra “future voter” stickers for him! https://t.co/GvU… 6 days ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 119 coming up at 5pm PT, join us for some tunes and raise some money for charity!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @EffinBirds: https://t.co/uVVcnpMSk4 1 week ago