Steve Gill is demoing “Cordova Client”, in which you have command-line tools to build, deploy, and manage Cordova-based applications on Blackberry, Android, and iOS. This is still in beta. It’s at github.com/filmaj/cordova-client. It requires Node.js, should be available in npm.
- RT @theawkwardyeti: https://t.co/RQZRLTD4Ux 19 hours ago
- only 42 mins to Friday Jazz Happy Hour, please join us! youtu.be/ZnlVVoHkbCE @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell @potch @drkellyfitz 1 day ago
- RT @ewarren: Voting is the foundation of our democracy. The filibuster is not. 2 days ago
- RT @TomBroxup1: So this happened last night. A moment when your knees go weak, what a bird the Long-eared Owl is. A moment which I won’t fo… 2 days ago
- RT @EmilyGorcenski: As an organization you might need to migrate some of your data workflows to Kubernetes but you almost certainly need to… 3 days ago