- RT @Naturalist_Sam: Every time I photograph Sanderlings, the photos reveal moments that happen too fast for your eyes to see at the time, j… 10 hours ago
- grab a beverage and join us for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! youtu.be/ngSqqLNxvgo today's setlist includes Al Jolso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @realStanVG: Quick question for the conservative Christians — who better fit your vision of Jesus, Ron DeSantis who used 50 migrants as… 4 days ago
- almost time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour! Tune in for an experimental closer, plus Harold Arlen, Pee Wee Ellis, and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greerwig: “Clack” fan phylogeny https://t.co/gw5KsmzlIy 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.