- RT @xkcdComic: Security Advice xkcd.com/1820/ m.xkcd.com/1820/ https://t.co/UtnOCA0tey 4 days ago
- RT @EFF: Forget actual security—the new air travel device ban isn't even good security theater. eff.org/deeplinks/2017… 1 month ago
- RT @highlyanne: Cutting @NOAA's satellite budget makes our country less safe from weather hazards. Tornado warnings, weather prediction, et… 1 month ago
- RT @spinnity: Hells yeah. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 2 months ago
- RT @MikeRogers0: 100% code coverage from Unit Tests https://t.co/6X7HlmbNdv 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.