- Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 113 is in about half an hour, please join us!! youtu.be/nAFvdIaHBQc our Tip Jar Char… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @madhava: O (9yo): “Daddy - is there a job where you eat bananas… professionally?” 6 days ago
- It’s time for Friday Jazz Happy Hour # 112, please join us! youtu.be/EnurztZItgI Our tip jar charity today is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @propublica: “Yes. I’m saying that the entire thing was fabricated. It’s all bullshit.” propub.li/3wjcxUD 2 weeks ago
- Friday Jazz Happy Hour eleventy-one is now! youtu.be/leI4x1fedrQ Our tip jar charity today is @SCVASAudubon in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.