- RT @spinnity: every week my delightful spouse plays jazz from our back bedroom at 5 pm pacific. Come listen in! This week featuring one of… 1 day ago
- 40 minutes to Friday Jazz Happy Hour please join us! youtu.be/TKoh0MrsGgs @spinnity @yummyyo @drlundell #fridayjazzhappyhour 1 day ago
- RT @lmorchard: I FORGOT THIS EXISTED HOLY CRAP 4 days ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: This is huge!!! 4 days ago
- RT @DemocracyDocket: 🚨ALERT: The results of Maricopa County's election audit are in: NO evidence of fraud or “vote-switching” was found dur… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In this post entitled “FrequencyReducesDifficulty”, Martin Fowler explains why doing painful things more often reduces the pain. Think pushups, cleaning the catbox, refactoring ugly code, and integrating multiple subsystems.